With much negotiation and suggestions from our Global Community, DriReview has Drafted a Bill Of Animal Rights that all humans (meat eaters as well) will be able to follow.
The Global Community of DriReview has drafted A bill of rights for the Animal World. The following are its components, 6 amendments that make this bill extraordinary. It is the goal of this bill to inspire the soul, to ignite leadership and promote change.
- Freedom From Research – Animals are never to be subjected to scientific, cosmetic, or medical testing. There is no exception to this!
- Freedom From Slavery – Animals shall never be used for entertainment purposes, whether in a circus or amusement park.
- Right To Be Wild – Animals shall never be held in captivity or any type of Zoo environment. It is only acceptable to care for wild animals when they have been rescued from zoos, circuses or such things. This is the only exception where wild animals shall be cared for by humans.
- Right To Their Own Bodies – It is never acceptable to use animals for the production of fur, leather or exotic skins.
- Freedom To Humane Treatment –Vegetarianism is highly recommended. There are very few exceptions to the consumption of animals.
- “Free Range” and humanely raised animals. Must eb “Certified Humane” or supported by “Stop Factory Farming.”
- Only “Free Range” eggs or “Free Roaming” shall be consumed. Animal welfare approval and human labels. Also, when purchasing eggs, you may want to consider vegetarian fed hens.
- Always consider soy milk (or Almond Milk etc.). When purchasing dairy milk, only buy milk with no hormones and make sure it is “Certified Humane.”
- Only consume wildly raised fish, not farmed or domestic raised. When consuming tuna, only eat USDA approved “Dolphin-free” tuna.
Although, a vegetarian diet is the most ethical way to live, not all people are capable of it. Always hold a high level of ethics and use commonsense.
6. Freedom From Fear – It is never acceptable to hunt or fish for sport. If you must hunt or fish it must be only used for food.
- Freedom From Human Intentions – All Domestic Animals (Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Birds etc.) must be treated as individual. They are not our pets but our companions. The only domestic companion animals that shall be responsibly bred are Dogs, Cats, and Horses. It is only acceptable to breed animals for sport when the pure health is considered. It is never acceptable to breed for money or in “Back Yard Breeding Grounds.” IF DOGS, CATS, AND HORSES ARE NOT TO BE BRED THEY MUST BE NEUTRED AND SPAYED. The breeder must be doing it out of passion and love. Keeping exotic animals as pets is never excusable unless it was a wild zoo or circus rescue.